Sunday, October 19, 2008

my parents!!!

So today before church my parents were talking about how our house could have alot more room. my dad said that we could get rid of the stuff kort and i dont use anymore but my mom was complaining and saying that we should keep it so that when they are grandparents our kids could play with them. but my dad said that when they were younger stuff like fake kitchens were made out of wood.and to think what it would be like when we had kids. i love my parent but sometimes they can be a little to clinggy about stuff.

3 comments:

TamsonJane said...

Hello!If you need my help on something I'm okay for asking!

TamsonJane said...

For an example,You can fix one of your posts by clicking on NEW POST on the top right ofthe screen then clicking EDIT on the top.

KamBam said...

hey thanks for the help.